Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The most BADASS Batgirl Cosplay

When It comes to female comic book or anime characters, They need to be BADASS! If they are not kicking butt and taking names, I have no interest in them.....Leading to why my favorite female characters of all time are Roberta from Black Lagoon and Wonder Women when it comes to Comics. Speaking of Wonder Women, the reason why I am  writing this intro is because I never use to like her. Every time I thought of Wonder Women, I just thought of sorority girls who think they are so cute and just want to wear outfits that will show off their figures. That all changed when I saw Batman Superman Apocalypse. I never saw this side of Wonder Women before and she automatically became my favorite after that.

Now this leads me to the title of the post, Badass Batgirl cosplay. When I think of Batgirl I think of this:
Cute and I guess you can say sexy all at the same time but not BADASS!

I recently came across a post from GEEK are Sexy Technology News and saw this:
 Now this is what I'm talking about! I think I may add her to my list of  of Awesome girl characters. 



No comments:

Post a Comment