Friday, December 16, 2011

Candy in my ears

I was in F.Y.E because the store is closing down in the mall I live near to. I saw this in the saw and at the moment I told myself they really do make all kinds of head phone. I thought skull candy had a wide assortment lol.
This one is the very chewy and flavor losing in 4 minutes bubble yum. and like the gum the head phones they had for sell were fading, I guess bubble yum just can't hold it's own. I don't know how well these work and I have no intentions on buying them so if by any chance someone has this please let me know how well they sound. The other set of head phones are Jolly Rancher, Jolly Rancher are hard candy that you spend most of your time wearing down with your saliva. For me I prefer chewy candy.




No comments:

Post a Comment