Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ramen Transformer.......Cute but kinda pointless

We all know Ramen! If your a college student its the perfect cheap meal, If your a fan of Japanese food its the quickest bowl of Ramen you can make, and  so and and so fourth. I stumbled across a video of a Ramen cup transforming into a robot with glowing red eyes. My first reaction was this is pointless but I guess it would be a cute prank to play on your friends. Well come to find out the company Nissen Foods is celebrating their 40th anniversary.  When I found that out I thought that was an awesome and different way to celebrating it,  instead of stamping it on the cup or make a new design for it. I also read they are planning to create an army of theses things. Can you imagine an army of these little guys:

No comments:

Post a Comment